Sex Crimes Attorneys in Royal Oak
Defending against Allegations of Rape & Sexual Assault
At Mansour Law, our sex crimes attorneys in Royal Oak are highly experienced and effective in this area of law. Backed by years of experience, we have a firm grasp of the relevant laws, procedures, and paperwork, as well as a long record of success. Whether you were accused of rape, child pornography, prostitution and solicitation, or more, we can help you.
Our sex crimes attorneys in Oakland County can provide you with proficient and relentless representation. We will be with you throughout every step of the legal process while ensuring your rights and best interests are fully protected. You can count on our lawyers to help you resolve your legal problems in a timely and professional manner.
To schedule a free case evaluation with our sex crimes lawyers, please either contact us online or call us today at (248) 579-9800.
About Sex Crimes in Michigan
If you are charged with a sex crime, do not say anything to anyone until you have first spoken with a knowledgeable attorney. Cases involving allegations of sexual assault tend to revolve around the alleged victim’s testimony since there is usually a lack of concrete evidence. Therefore, you don’t want to accidentally say something that could inadvertently incriminate you even if you were just trying to explain why you are innocent. An attorney can ensure that your rights are protected and that you are not taken advantage of by the prosecutor or law enforcement officers.
The following are possible penalties for sex crimes in Michigan:
- You may lose your existing license to practice pharmacy, nursing, teaching, medicine, law, or another licensed profession, or be unable to obtain a license to practice your profession
- You may be denied citizenship, lose your green card or immigration visa, or be deported to your native country if you’re a non-United States citizen
- A permanent sex offender criminal record that can be viewed for background checks, rental housing, or employment
- You may lose partial or full custody of your child(ren), depending on the specific facts of your offense and situation
- You may be required to register as a sex offender, and have your information freely accessible in a public database
- Restrictions on where you can live or work
- Costly criminal fines or court fees
- A lengthy jail or prison sentence
Call (248) 579-9800 Today
Our relentless sex crimes lawyers can fight for you. We work hard to ensure each and every one of our clients receives the highest quality of care possible. Our lawyers know that this is most likely an extremely difficult time in your life, which is why we will aim to handle all your legal needs from start to finish.
Call us today at (248) 579-9800 and set up your free case evaluation with our sex crimes attorneys in Oakland County.